DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Live from Berlin : ETF 2014 - Part 8

Hi!

A highlight on this years ETF is the presentation of a gramophone in the Japanese/French room.




Pure mechanical music reproduction!




No capacitors, tubes or other electronic devices in the signal path.






A truly unique experience!




And this is how it sounds:




Best regards

Thomas

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic. As it happens, only a few days ago I posted a fictional 'show report from the future' that dealt with this sort of thing.

    http://therationalaudiophile.wordpress.com/2014/11/18/show-report-waxfest-2102-2/

    I was worried I had jumped the shark with it a bit, but now it doesn't seem so far fetched! Thanks for posting it.

    (On my blog I posted a link to your web site plus links to the images. Just noticed your disclaimer at the top. Am I OK to do this? If not, I will happily remove them.)


    ReplyDelete