DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Vanity Plates

Hi!

3 years ago I published a post about car licence plates with numbers based on vacuum tubes. Since my girl friend's car is starting to fall apart, it needs to be replaced. So the question came up which tube to pick for the licence plate.





Should we stay with the 'UX' theme? Or go for a VT number? Since my car bears the number of one of my favourite tubes, the UX245, we decided to go for the Cunningham version, the CX345:




Do you have a vanity plate based on a tube type? Send a photo and I will publish it.

Best regards

Thomas

1 comment: